Search Issue Tracker
Undo does not set assets dirty when using ISerializationCallbackReceiver
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (undo bug.zip)
2. Right-click the Project window and select Create > My Asset
3. Open this asset via a Text Editor, note that myList is empty
4. In the Editor, select the asset and click 'Add Entry with Undo' or 'Add Entry with Complete Undo'
5. Select File > Save Project
6. Open the Asset in the Text Editor again
Expected result: myList has been updated
Actual result: myList is still empty; restarting the Editor would cause the loss of this data
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a8
Using the 'Add Entry with Undo and SetDirty' option dirties the Asset correctly and saves changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails