Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Undo does not set assets dirty when using ISerializationCallbackReceiver
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (undo bug.zip)
2. Right-click the Project window and select Create > My Asset
3. Open this asset via a Text Editor, note that myList is empty
4. In the Editor, select the asset and click 'Add Entry with Undo' or 'Add Entry with Complete Undo'
5. Select File > Save Project
6. Open the Asset in the Text Editor again
Expected result: myList has been updated
Actual result: myList is still empty; restarting the Editor would cause the loss of this data
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a8
Using the 'Add Entry with Undo and SetDirty' option dirties the Asset correctly and saves changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock