Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Undo after Unpacking/deleting prefab Completely on an instance with missing asset does not properly return to previous state
1. Create prefab.
2. Delete its asset.
3. Unpack prefab instance of this prefab.
4. Press undo.
Expected result: After undo, prefab is shown as red missing prefab instance.
Actual result: Nothing changes after undo.
Seems that the PrefabInstance object is not properly reconstructed when looking at the debug mode in the Inspector
Reproduced on: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.0a6
1. Create any gameobject and make a prefab of it.
2. Delete the prefab from the project window.
3. Delete the prefab instance from hierarchy. (It appears red because of the deleted asset)
4. Undo. (Gameobject appears in the hierarchy)
5. Make a prefab of the restored gameobject by dragging it to project folder.
Expected Result: Errors appear in the console.
1. AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import. This should not happen.UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:ProjectWindowDrag(HierarchyProperty, Boolean)UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
2. Assertion failed on expression: '!GetPersistentManager().IsStreamLoaded(metaDataPath)'UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:ProjectWindowDrag(HierarchyProperty, Boolean)UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
3. Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please. (Assets/Cube.prefab)UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:ProjectWindowDrag(HierarchyProperty, Boolean)UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked