Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unapplied Prefab override Components cannot be reordered by dragging them with a mouse
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReproPrefabComponentOrderBug.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'RootPrefab'
4. In the Inspector window attempt to reorder one of the Components by dragging via Mouse
Expected result: the Component is reordered
Actual result: a pop-up dialog will appear asking to open the prefab to edit components despite these components not existing in the prefab.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
Reordering works as expected if done by right-clicking and selecting 'Move Up'/'Move Down'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()