Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unapplied Prefab override Components cannot be reordered by dragging them with a mouse
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReproPrefabComponentOrderBug.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'RootPrefab'
4. In the Inspector window attempt to reorder one of the Components by dragging via Mouse
Expected result: the Component is reordered
Actual result: a pop-up dialog will appear asking to open the prefab to edit components despite these components not existing in the prefab.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
Reordering works as expected if done by right-clicking and selecting 'Move Up'/'Move Down'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account