Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unapplied Prefab override Components cannot be reordered by dragging them with a mouse
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReproPrefabComponentOrderBug.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'RootPrefab'
4. In the Inspector window attempt to reorder one of the Components by dragging via Mouse
Expected result: the Component is reordered
Actual result: a pop-up dialog will appear asking to open the prefab to edit components despite these components not existing in the prefab.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
Reordering works as expected if done by right-clicking and selecting 'Move Up'/'Move Down'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles