Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Planned for 2020.3
Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1308966_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "Particle System" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, Particle System Component, expand the "Renderer" section
5. On the Material variable's field press the little circle with a dot to open the Select material window
6. Select the "New Material 1" Material, then select the "New Material 2" Material
Expected result: The Material is changed to "New Material 2"
Actual results: The Material stays "New Material 1" and won't be changed no matter which other Material you select
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b5, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0b4
- Closing and reopening the window will let you change the Material
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired