Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Unable to set the Foldout.text "text" or "value" attributes through UXML
1. Open the attached project "Case_1119589_uxml.zip"
2. Open Window -> UIElements -> TestWindow
Expected: "foldout1" text next to drop down arrow
Actual: no text next to drop down arrow
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8
Could not reproduce in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
Note: Could not reproduce in earlier than 2019.1.0a8 releases because they are not compatible with the used UIElements version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces