Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Unable to set the Foldout.text "text" or "value" attributes through UXML
1. Open the attached project "Case_1119589_uxml.zip"
2. Open Window -> UIElements -> TestWindow
Expected: "foldout1" text next to drop down arrow
Actual: no text next to drop down arrow
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8
Could not reproduce in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
Note: Could not reproduce in earlier than 2019.1.0a8 releases because they are not compatible with the used UIElements version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'