Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Unable to set the Foldout.text "text" or "value" attributes through UXML
1. Open the attached project "Case_1119589_uxml.zip"
2. Open Window -> UIElements -> TestWindow
Expected: "foldout1" text next to drop down arrow
Actual: no text next to drop down arrow
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8
Could not reproduce in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
Note: Could not reproduce in earlier than 2019.1.0a8 releases because they are not compatible with the used UIElements version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform