Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2
Unable to select folders using searching in two column layout when search location filter is set to "Packages" or "Assets
Unable to select game asset folders using searching in two column layout when search location filter is set to "Packages" or "Assets"
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right-click project window header and select two column layout
2. Project window > Search by type, label or name
3. Click on the search filter drop down and set it to "In Packages" or "In Assets"
4. Try selecting any of the folders in the left column
1. The user is unable to select any of the folders
2. By default, the filter comes as "Assets"
3. When the search filter is set to "All", "<currently selected folder name>" or to "Asset Store", the user is able to select folders in the left column
1. The user should be able to select folders in all the cases
2. On selecting folders cancels the current search
1. Packages filter was introduced from 2018.2.0b7
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI