Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2
Unable to select folders using searching in two column layout when search location filter is set to "Packages" or "Assets
Unable to select game asset folders using searching in two column layout when search location filter is set to "Packages" or "Assets"
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right-click project window header and select two column layout
2. Project window > Search by type, label or name
3. Click on the search filter drop down and set it to "In Packages" or "In Assets"
4. Try selecting any of the folders in the left column
1. The user is unable to select any of the folders
2. By default, the filter comes as "Assets"
3. When the search filter is set to "All", "<currently selected folder name>" or to "Asset Store", the user is able to select folders in the left column
1. The user should be able to select folders in all the cases
2. On selecting folders cancels the current search
1. Packages filter was introduced from 2018.2.0b7
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs