Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2
Unable to select folders using searching in two column layout when search location filter is set to "Packages" or "Assets
Unable to select game asset folders using searching in two column layout when search location filter is set to "Packages" or "Assets"
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right-click project window header and select two column layout
2. Project window > Search by type, label or name
3. Click on the search filter drop down and set it to "In Packages" or "In Assets"
4. Try selecting any of the folders in the left column
1. The user is unable to select any of the folders
2. By default, the filter comes as "Assets"
3. When the search filter is set to "All", "<currently selected folder name>" or to "Asset Store", the user is able to select folders in the left column
1. The user should be able to select folders in all the cases
2. On selecting folders cancels the current search
1. Packages filter was introduced from 2018.2.0b7
Windows and Mac
2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode