Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
After 64 halos are rendered other halos are rendered in unexpected locations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "halos" scene
3. Observe that only 64 halos are drawn correctly
Expected result: halos should be drawn correctly even after there are 64 halos
Actual result: only 64 halos are drawn correctly
- Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
- Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0p1
- Not reproduced in: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.7p3
Verified with 2017.1.0b7 version
Backported to: 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website