Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Unable to remove deleted Terrain layers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project and create a Terrain
2. Create a couple of Terrain Layers in Terrain Inspector window
3. Delete them in Project Window
Expected result: You are able to remove deleted layers from "Terrain Layers" in the Inspector window.
Actual result: You are unable to remove deleted layers because you cannot select them
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced: 2018.3.0a4 - 2018.3.0a7
1. As a workaround, you can delete all layers one by one, but that's clearly not a realistic solution.
2. Could not reproduce in versions prior to 2018.3.0a4 because Terrain Layer were not present there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window