Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Unable to remove deleted Terrain layers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project and create a Terrain
2. Create a couple of Terrain Layers in Terrain Inspector window
3. Delete them in Project Window
Expected result: You are able to remove deleted layers from "Terrain Layers" in the Inspector window.
Actual result: You are unable to remove deleted layers because you cannot select them
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced: 2018.3.0a4 - 2018.3.0a7
1. As a workaround, you can delete all layers one by one, but that's clearly not a realistic solution.
2. Could not reproduce in versions prior to 2018.3.0a4 because Terrain Layer were not present there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object