Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Unable to remove deleted Terrain layers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project and create a Terrain
2. Create a couple of Terrain Layers in Terrain Inspector window
3. Delete them in Project Window
Expected result: You are able to remove deleted layers from "Terrain Layers" in the Inspector window.
Actual result: You are unable to remove deleted layers because you cannot select them
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced: 2018.3.0a4 - 2018.3.0a7
1. As a workaround, you can delete all layers one by one, but that's clearly not a realistic solution.
2. Could not reproduce in versions prior to 2018.3.0a4 because Terrain Layer were not present there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'