Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Unable to remove deleted Terrain layers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project and create a Terrain
2. Create a couple of Terrain Layers in Terrain Inspector window
3. Delete them in Project Window
Expected result: You are able to remove deleted layers from "Terrain Layers" in the Inspector window.
Actual result: You are unable to remove deleted layers because you cannot select them
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced: 2018.3.0a4 - 2018.3.0a7
1. As a workaround, you can delete all layers one by one, but that's clearly not a realistic solution.
2. Could not reproduce in versions prior to 2018.3.0a4 because Terrain Layer were not present there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material