Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Unable to re-activate when floating license has reached max installs and user waits more than 30 seconds
Unable to re-activate when floating license has reached max installs on Windows and the user waits more than 30 seconds
1. on Win7 - Launch Unity editor and activate floating licenses(with the limit of 1 installs)
2. quit the editor (the floating license is released)
3. from another machine, activate the same floating license
4. on Win7 launch Unity editor - Progress bar : renewing license is shown and closed again - Dialog appears saying Failed to reactivate/update license.
Reason: Serial reached max number of lease. Please try again later or contact support Quit or re-activate
5. Wait for a minute Click on Re-activate - Renewing floating license progress bar disappears
Updating license failed, failed to update within 30 seconds. Exiting
Note. If the user clicks on re-activate without waiting, the reactivation can be done
When user waits for a moment to re-activate hers license, there should be no timeout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process