Search Issue Tracker
Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (AudioListenerPause.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press the Pause Audio Listener button
Expected: it is possible to pause Audio Listener via UI button
Reproduced in 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a5
Won't fix: the UI system does not support static properties, only instance methods. This will not change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect