Search Issue Tracker
Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (AudioListenerPause.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press the Pause Audio Listener button
Expected: it is possible to pause Audio Listener via UI button
Reproduced in 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a5
Won't fix: the UI system does not support static properties, only instance methods. This will not change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button