Search Issue Tracker
Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (AudioListenerPause.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press the Pause Audio Listener button
Expected: it is possible to pause Audio Listener via UI button
Reproduced in 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a5
Won't fix: the UI system does not support static properties, only instance methods. This will not change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing