Search Issue Tracker
Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (AudioListenerPause.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press the Pause Audio Listener button
Expected: it is possible to pause Audio Listener via UI button
Reproduced in 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a5
Won't fix: the UI system does not support static properties, only instance methods. This will not change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders