Search Issue Tracker
Unable to open source code in VS 2008
1. Set editor preferences to monodevelop.
2. Open a source code file (generates a vs2010 project)
3. Tab back to unity
4. Set editor preference to vs2008
5. Open a source code file
6. Observe how 2008 fails to load the 2010 project and silently fails.
7. Instead Unity falls back to monodevelop!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file