Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Unable to modify RWStructuredBuffer elements via indirect dispatch of a compute shader when using the Direct3D11 API
1. Open project "dispatch_indirect_bug.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: RWStructuredBuffer is modified and Scene's background color is green
Actual result: RWStructuredBuffer is not modified and Scene's background color is red
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
- Doesn't happen with OpenGLES3, OpenGLCore, Direct3D12 and Vulkan graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine