Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Unable to modify RWStructuredBuffer elements via indirect dispatch of a compute shader when using the Direct3D11 API
1. Open project "dispatch_indirect_bug.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: RWStructuredBuffer is modified and Scene's background color is green
Actual result: RWStructuredBuffer is not modified and Scene's background color is red
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
- Doesn't happen with OpenGLES3, OpenGLCore, Direct3D12 and Vulkan graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance