Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Unable to modify RWStructuredBuffer elements via indirect dispatch of a compute shader when using the Direct3D11 API
1. Open project "dispatch_indirect_bug.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: RWStructuredBuffer is modified and Scene's background color is green
Actual result: RWStructuredBuffer is not modified and Scene's background color is red
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
- Doesn't happen with OpenGLES3, OpenGLCore, Direct3D12 and Vulkan graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime