Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.9
ulink crash the iOS player when using il2cpp
1) Download and open attached project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Build and run for iOS
4) On run notice crash
Reproduced on 4.6.7p3 and 5.1.2p3 using iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform