Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.9
ulink crash the iOS player when using il2cpp
1) Download and open attached project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Build and run for iOS
4) On run notice crash
Reproduced on 4.6.7p3 and 5.1.2p3 using iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete