Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a20
Unknown filter error when adding Tag String to Search Query
1. Open attached project "rqa-project-nightwalker.zip"
2. Open Search window (Ctrl+K)
3. In Search window, enable Query Builder mode
4. Add query for Tag String
5. Observe Search window's Console
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: Uknown filter "tagstring" error
Reproducible with: 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.26f1 (Query Builder mode not available)
Note: Issue doesn't reproduce with a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags