Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] [Search] NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in Maximized 'Search' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the maximized 'Search' window, NullReferenceException is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Dock and Maximize
3. Right-click on Search window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in maximized 'Search' window.
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search' window, it should work without throwing any error in the console.
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.1.0a8
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs