Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] [Search] NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in Maximized 'Search' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the maximized 'Search' window, NullReferenceException is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Dock and Maximize
3. Right-click on Search window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in maximized 'Search' window.
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search' window, it should work without throwing any error in the console.
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.1.0a8
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled