Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] [Search] NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in Maximized 'Search' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the maximized 'Search' window, NullReferenceException is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Dock and Maximize
3. Right-click on Search window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in maximized 'Search' window.
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search' window, it should work without throwing any error in the console.
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.1.0a8
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications