Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] [Search] NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in Maximized 'Search' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the maximized 'Search' window, NullReferenceException is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Dock and Maximize
3. Right-click on Search window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
NullReferenceException is thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in maximized 'Search' window.
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search' window, it should work without throwing any error in the console.
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.1.0a8
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied