Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] The font color for read-only values has changed, making them unreadable
1. Create an add operator
2. Connect it to a float operator
3. Observe the value in the float operator is barely visible
Having a bit more contrast so the value is visible.
- The background and the editable field color values seem unchanged. Only the visibility of the read-only values is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode