Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] The font color for read-only values has changed, making them unreadable
1. Create an add operator
2. Connect it to a float operator
3. Observe the value in the float operator is barely visible
Having a bit more contrast so the value is visible.
- The background and the editable field color values seem unchanged. Only the visibility of the read-only values is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds