Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] The font color for read-only values has changed, making them unreadable
1. Create an add operator
2. Connect it to a float operator
3. Observe the value in the float operator is barely visible
Having a bit more contrast so the value is visible.
- The background and the editable field color values seem unchanged. Only the visibility of the read-only values is affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform