Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
UIElements' text color is different from IMGUI's text color
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "PlayModeTintUIElements.zip"
2. Click on the Main Menu bar's 'MyWindow' > 'Open' items
3. Put Console and 'MyEditorWindow' windows next to each other
4. Compare Console and 'MyEditorWindow' windows' texts
Expected result: Console window (IMGUI) and 'MyEditorWindow' window (UIElements) text colors are the same
Actual result: Console window (IMGUI) and 'MyEditorWindow' window (UIElements) text colors differ. UIElements' text color is darker than IMGUI's text color
Reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (due to errors)
- Console window's (IMGUI) text color: #D2D2D2
- 'MyEditorWindow' window's (UIElements) text color: #C4C4C4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete