Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UIElements] StyleEnum is creating boxing allocations
StyleEnum<T> is making use of IConvertible to do comparison, this is allocating for simple equality check.
The equality check can be done many times per frame so it does add up a lot of garbage allocations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player