Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] StyleEnum is creating boxing allocations
StyleEnum<T> is making use of IConvertible to do comparison, this is allocating for simple equality check.
The equality check can be done many times per frame so it does add up a lot of garbage allocations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts