Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] StyleEnum is creating boxing allocations
StyleEnum<T> is making use of IConvertible to do comparison, this is allocating for simple equality check.
The equality check can be done many times per frame so it does add up a lot of garbage allocations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes