Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Slider value stays unaffected when trying to change it using arrow keys
1. Open the attached project "case1244539.zip"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. Focus on the slider field and try to change the value using arrow keys
Expected result: The slider value increases or decreases when using the arrow keys
Actual result: The slider value stays unaffected when using the arrow keys
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"