Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Slider value stays unaffected when trying to change it using arrow keys
1. Open the attached project "case1244539.zip"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. Focus on the slider field and try to change the value using arrow keys
Expected result: The slider value increases or decreases when using the arrow keys
Actual result: The slider value stays unaffected when using the arrow keys
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete