Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Slider value stays unaffected when trying to change it using arrow keys
1. Open the attached project "case1244539.zip"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. Focus on the slider field and try to change the value using arrow keys
Expected result: The slider value increases or decreases when using the arrow keys
Actual result: The slider value stays unaffected when using the arrow keys
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string