Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements Runtime package ScrollView is repainted differently when it has been hidden
1. Open user's attached project "ScrollView" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press "K" key a few times to make the "Runtime Console" disappear and reappear
Expected result: ScrollView is repainted the same way after it has been hidden
Actual result: ScrollView entries are repainted wider after it has been hidden
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1 (no UIElements Runtime package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio