Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements Runtime package ScrollView is repainted differently when it has been hidden
1. Open user's attached project "ScrollView" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press "K" key a few times to make the "Runtime Console" disappear and reappear
Expected result: ScrollView is repainted the same way after it has been hidden
Actual result: ScrollView entries are repainted wider after it has been hidden
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1 (no UIElements Runtime package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete