Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[UIElements] Overflow.Hidden has no effect after updating the parent element's border radius
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("BorderRadiusClippingBug.zip")
2. Go to "Bug" -> "Open Window"
3. Observe the red element which is a parent of the blue element and has its overflow set to hidden
4. Click "Toggle Radius"
5. Observe the blue element
Expected result: the red element gets rounded edges and the overflow areas of the blue element that are outside of the red square are clipped
Actual result: the blue element does not get clipped at all when the parent element is updated.
NOTE: If the border radius is specified when elements are created, clipping occurs correctly
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1 (the editor script breaks in these versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3