Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[UIElements] Overflow.Hidden has no effect after updating the parent element's border radius
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("BorderRadiusClippingBug.zip")
2. Go to "Bug" -> "Open Window"
3. Observe the red element which is a parent of the blue element and has its overflow set to hidden
4. Click "Toggle Radius"
5. Observe the blue element
Expected result: the red element gets rounded edges and the overflow areas of the blue element that are outside of the red square are clipped
Actual result: the blue element does not get clipped at all when the parent element is updated.
NOTE: If the border radius is specified when elements are created, clipping occurs correctly
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1 (the editor script breaks in these versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted