Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UIElements] No visuals on some android devices
Build the Rayscape game for Android and launch it on a Nexus 5X (or other device).
Expected result: "Rayscape" should be displayed when the game starts.
Actual result: UIElements renders nothing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler