Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] No visuals on some android devices
Build the Rayscape game for Android and launch it on a Nexus 5X (or other device).
Expected result: "Rayscape" should be displayed when the game starts.
Actual result: UIElements renders nothing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version