Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UIElements] FloatField.formatString is not applied to initial field values
1. Open attached project "FieldFormat"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. In Test window, observe "field1" format
Expected result: The field has a decimal point
Actual result: The field does not have a decimal point
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
1. The proper field format is applied upon field value update, or after selecting and deselecting the field
2. Updating the field value on initialization fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh