Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UIElements] FloatField.formatString is not applied to initial field values
1. Open attached project "FieldFormat"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. In Test window, observe "field1" format
Expected result: The field has a decimal point
Actual result: The field does not have a decimal point
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
1. The proper field format is applied upon field value update, or after selecting and deselecting the field
2. Updating the field value on initialization fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object