Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UIElements] FloatField.formatString is not applied to initial field values
1. Open attached project "FieldFormat"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. In Test window, observe "field1" format
Expected result: The field has a decimal point
Actual result: The field does not have a decimal point
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
1. The proper field format is applied upon field value update, or after selecting and deselecting the field
2. Updating the field value on initialization fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset