Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UIElements] FloatField.formatString is not applied to initial field values
1. Open attached project "FieldFormat"
2. In Menu bar, open Window -> UIElements -> Test
3. In Test window, observe "field1" format
Expected result: The field has a decimal point
Actual result: The field does not have a decimal point
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
1. The proper field format is applied upon field value update, or after selecting and deselecting the field
2. Updating the field value on initialization fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field