Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
UIElements Debugger shortcut doesn't always work and is not registered in the shortcut manager
The UIElements debugger shortcut CTRL+F5 is not registered in the shortcut manager and only appears in the editor window menu not the main menu.
Also sometimes it's not working which is probably due to not being registered properly...
See this thread for more information : https://forum.unity.com/threads/uielements-debugger-shortcut.622285/
Version Tested: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes