Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
UIElements Debugger shortcut doesn't always work and is not registered in the shortcut manager
The UIElements debugger shortcut CTRL+F5 is not registered in the shortcut manager and only appears in the editor window menu not the main menu.
Also sometimes it's not working which is probably due to not being registered properly...
See this thread for more information : https://forum.unity.com/threads/uielements-debugger-shortcut.622285/
Version Tested: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform