Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
UIElements Debugger shortcut doesn't always work and is not registered in the shortcut manager
The UIElements debugger shortcut CTRL+F5 is not registered in the shortcut manager and only appears in the editor window menu not the main menu.
Also sometimes it's not working which is probably due to not being registered properly...
See this thread for more information : https://forum.unity.com/threads/uielements-debugger-shortcut.622285/
Version Tested: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler