Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
UIElements Debugger shortcut doesn't always work and is not registered in the shortcut manager
The UIElements debugger shortcut CTRL+F5 is not registered in the shortcut manager and only appears in the editor window menu not the main menu.
Also sometimes it's not working which is probably due to not being registered properly...
See this thread for more information : https://forum.unity.com/threads/uielements-debugger-shortcut.622285/
Version Tested: 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled