Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
UIBuilder: Color variables set to color names are not recognized as colors by the auto-complete
Color enum values are not recognized as color by the Variable Completer popup
1 - Create new document in the builder
2 - Add a stylesheet containing
3 - Select .my-style selector
4 - In the Inspector, right-click on the label of the Background/Color field and select "Set to Variable"
5- Type "--my-own-color" in the Variable Search field
When typing "--", the auto-complete list will display the --my-own-color variable
The auto-complete list does not contain the --my-own-color variable
Jira Issue: https://jira.unity3d.com/browse/UIT-1311
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode