Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Unable to select Optix option in Direct Denoiser once other options selected in Filtering under Lighting Window
Unable to select Optix option in Direct/Indirect Denoiser once other options selected in Filtering under Lightmappping Settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > rendering > Lighting.
3. Lightmapping Settings > Filtering > Advanced.
4. Direct Denoiser > Radeon Pro.
5. Direct Denoiser > Optix.
Unable to select Optix option in Direct Denoiser once other options selected.
Optix option should be selectable in Direct Denoiser.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0a1.
Note: Optix option is disabled in 2019.3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied