Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Unable to select Optix option in Direct Denoiser once other options selected in Filtering under Lighting Window
Unable to select Optix option in Direct/Indirect Denoiser once other options selected in Filtering under Lightmappping Settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > rendering > Lighting.
3. Lightmapping Settings > Filtering > Advanced.
4. Direct Denoiser > Radeon Pro.
5. Direct Denoiser > Optix.
Unable to select Optix option in Direct Denoiser once other options selected.
Optix option should be selectable in Direct Denoiser.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0a1.
Note: Optix option is disabled in 2019.3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Info message is added when an unavailable denoiser is selected.
Fixed in 2020.2.0a20.2611