Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Unable to provide Custom color selection for UVs in Lightmaps
"think yellow for UVs might not be the best colour, since it’s very bright and on a lightmap you’re often dealing with white areas. Maybe a just-slightly darker green?" - Ciro Continisio, June 2020
Accessibility should always be considered for our interface and colours should always be made adjustable. Please supply a colour picker for users to pick their own colours from the Preferences window in the Color tab.
Bonus: Make the default better colours.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1