Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UI] Unable to provide Custom color selection for UVs in Lightmaps
"think yellow for UVs might not be the best colour, since it’s very bright and on a lightmap you’re often dealing with white areas. Maybe a just-slightly darker green?" - Ciro Continisio, June 2020
Accessibility should always be considered for our interface and colours should always be made adjustable. Please supply a colour picker for users to pick their own colours from the Preferences window in the Color tab.
Bonus: Make the default better colours.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour