Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UI] Unable to provide Custom color selection for UVs in Lightmaps
"think yellow for UVs might not be the best colour, since it’s very bright and on a lightmap you’re often dealing with white areas. Maybe a just-slightly darker green?" - Ciro Continisio, June 2020
Accessibility should always be considered for our interface and colours should always be made adjustable. Please supply a colour picker for users to pick their own colours from the Preferences window in the Color tab.
Bonus: Make the default better colours.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)