Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI] Unable to input data to the Lighting and Lighting Exposure windows by keyboard after switching between Editor tabs
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 't1' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click on any input field (i.e. Direct Samples) and type some value (i.e. 1);
3. Observe that the typed value is shown in the Lighting window;
4. Click either on the Inspector or Hierarchy tab to switch them;
5. Click back on the Lighting tab to restore it back;
6. In the Lighting window click on any input field (i.e. Direct Samples) and type some value (i.e. 1).
The typed value appears in the Lighting window under the corresponding field.
The previous value in the highlighted field remains the same after typing some value after switching Editor tabs. See the attached video.
Regression introduced in version 2020.1.0a23.
Workaround is to restart Editor.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a23;
- Not reproducible in 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.3f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible for both Lighting window and Lighting exposure window;
- Reproducible only when typing values in the Lighting window; not reproducible when typing values in the other Editor tabs;
- Reproducible only when typing values, not reproducible when dragging th presssed cursot in the Editor UI field corners.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window