Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[UI] UI objects are not displayed in Unity Samples: UI project
1. Open attached project
2. Play Menu 3D scene
3. Notice that UI object are not displayed in scene/game view (all other scenes works fine)
Reproducible: 5.3.0f1 (b948b362cb65)
Regression from: 5.3.0b6 (46b1550107d8)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete