Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] UI Builder/UI Document's layout breaks completely when reference to Font Asset is lost
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Game"
2. Open the 'NewUXMLTemplate.uxml' in the UI Builder (Window->UI Toolkit->Ui Builder)
3. In the UI Builder window, select a Label
4. Select its referenced Font Asset
5. In the Project Window, delete it
6. Inspect the previously opened UI Document
Expected result: Layout is preserved
Actual result: Layout is lost and all settings are reset
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.29f1 (UI Toolkit not available), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1) (can't open the UI Document after downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator