Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] ScrollView's scrollbar remains visible after setting the parent element's visibility to false
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "1297886.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the keyboard's 'Q' key
5. Observe the Game view
Expected result: ScrollView with the scrollbar becomes invisible
Actual result: ScrollView becomes invisible, but the scrollbar remains visible
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.17f1), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1 (UI Toolkit is not introduced yet), 2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a10 (due to internal system errors)
- Reproducible only with UI Toolkit's ScrollView
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build