Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] ScrollView's scrollbar remains visible after setting the parent element's visibility to false
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "1297886.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the keyboard's 'Q' key
5. Observe the Game view
Expected result: ScrollView with the scrollbar becomes invisible
Actual result: ScrollView becomes invisible, but the scrollbar remains visible
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.17f1), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1 (UI Toolkit is not introduced yet), 2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a10 (due to internal system errors)
- Reproducible only with UI Toolkit's ScrollView
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions