Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] ScrollView's scrollbar remains visible after setting the parent element's visibility to false
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "1297886.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the keyboard's 'Q' key
5. Observe the Game view
Expected result: ScrollView with the scrollbar becomes invisible
Actual result: ScrollView becomes invisible, but the scrollbar remains visible
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.17f1), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1 (UI Toolkit is not introduced yet), 2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a10 (due to internal system errors)
- Reproducible only with UI Toolkit's ScrollView
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated