Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] Pointer Events doesn't work correctly when multiple UI Documents has different Screen Match values
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "1341135.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Game view drag both "DraggableItem" GameObject
5. Close the bigger "DraggableItem" GameObject
6. Try to close "DraggableItem Different Panel Settings" GameObject
Expected result: "DraggableItem Different Panel Settings" GameObject disappears from the Game view
Actual result: "DraggableItem Different Panel Settings" GameObject can't be closed
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1), built-in UI Toolkit (2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (UI Toolkit is not introduced yet)
- Not reproducible, when Panel Settings' Screen Match values are similar, e.g. 0.45 and 0.55
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform