Search Issue Tracker
[UI Toolkit] Hover style doesn't work in non-maximised play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (test-uitoolkit.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Make sure Game View is set to be entered 'Normally' (not Maximised)
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Hover over the buttons with your cursor
Expected behaviour: The background color of the buttons should change to red as the cursor is hovered over them (that's how the button-style:hover style is set up)
Actual behaviour: Buttons don't change the background color as the cursor is hovering over them
Doesn't reproduce if you enter the Play Mode with Game View maximised.
Works fine in UI Builder Preview mode.
Works fine in builds (tested macOS standalone and WebGL).
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode