Search Issue Tracker
[UI Toolkit] Hover style doesn't work in non-maximised play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (test-uitoolkit.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Make sure Game View is set to be entered 'Normally' (not Maximised)
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Hover over the buttons with your cursor
Expected behaviour: The background color of the buttons should change to red as the cursor is hovered over them (that's how the button-style:hover style is set up)
Actual behaviour: Buttons don't change the background color as the cursor is hovering over them
Doesn't reproduce if you enter the Play Mode with Game View maximised.
Works fine in UI Builder Preview mode.
Works fine in builds (tested macOS standalone and WebGL).
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window