Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a12
[UI Toolkit] Dropdown doesn't fold out when the Input System package is installed and an EventSystem is present in the Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Game view, click the Dropdown element
Expected result: The dropdown folds out
Actual result: The dropdown doesn't fold out
Reproducible with: Built-in (2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2)
Not reproducible with: Built-in (2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0a5)
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (UI Toolkit is unavailable), 1.0.0-preview.18 (Dropdown element is unavailable),
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Nov 30, 2022 15:12
You people at Unity absolutely suck for not fixing this. Pathetic.
Nov 17, 2022 07:15
Please fix it！！！！
Nov 08, 2022 08:02
I strongly urge Unity to reconsider fixing this in 2022.1. This is an obvious regression from just a few patch versions ago (patch versions aren't suppose to introduce new breaking bugs, remember), and 2022.1 is the current newest stable version _and_ the version in which you just proclaimed that UI Toolkit was ready for use in runtime. How can you expect developers to trust your new systems, when you don't even take them serious yourself? This is like Scriptable Render Pipeline and DOTs all over again. Are we suppose to always go "Nah, let's give them a few more years to fix things" for every new system???
Nov 04, 2022 08:49
I can't believe that they just left this critical bug on their "Official Release" and only fixed it in the beta release.
Oct 06, 2022 09:40
Come on, such regression and the fix won't be backported to 2022.1? How is this even possible?
Jul 12, 2022 15:34
Is there any update on this issue? It's important for the application that I'm building that this is fixed. Thanks!