Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] Cursor not updating when changing it using a variable which has hotspot data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ToolkitCursor.zip"
2. Open "test_scene" Scene in the Assets folder
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Move the cursor to the middle area and to the other areas in the Game view, and compare
Expected result: cursor stays changed in the middle area
Actual result: cursor resets to normal in the middle area
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1 (com.unity.ui.runtime: 0.0.4-preview), 2020.3.12f1 (com.unity.ui: 1.0.0-preview.14), 2021.1.11f1 (com.unity.ui: 1.0.0-preview.14), 2021.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1 (UI Elements Runtime or UI Toolkit doesn't exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes