Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] Event is triggered on the wrong element after calling StopPropagation()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1283061.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' and enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view select 'Button 3'
4. While holding the left mouse button drag the cursor up
5. Release the left mouse button
6. Click on 'Button 5' and observe the Console
Expected result: The Console logs 'Button 5 clicked'
Actual result: The Console logs 'Button 3 clicked'
Reproducible with: UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.10f1), 1.0.0-preview.9 (2020.1.10f1)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1 (UI Toolkit is not supported), 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window