Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] Event is triggered on the wrong element after calling StopPropagation()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1283061.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' and enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view select 'Button 3'
4. While holding the left mouse button drag the cursor up
5. Release the left mouse button
6. Click on 'Button 5' and observe the Console
Expected result: The Console logs 'Button 5 clicked'
Actual result: The Console logs 'Button 3 clicked'
Reproducible with: UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.10f1), 1.0.0-preview.9 (2020.1.10f1)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1 (UI Toolkit is not supported), 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs