Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] Event is triggered on the wrong element after calling StopPropagation()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1283061.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' and enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view select 'Button 3'
4. While holding the left mouse button drag the cursor up
5. Release the left mouse button
6. Click on 'Button 5' and observe the Console
Expected result: The Console logs 'Button 5 clicked'
Actual result: The Console logs 'Button 3 clicked'
Reproducible with: UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.10f1), 1.0.0-preview.9 (2020.1.10f1)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1 (UI Toolkit is not supported), 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player