Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UI] Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > UI > Text.
3. Add multiline text in the input field.
Text input field does not resize.
Text input field should resize.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build