Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UI] Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > UI > Text.
3. Add multiline text in the input field.
Text input field does not resize.
Text input field should resize.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler