Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UI] Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > UI > Text.
3. Add multiline text in the input field.
Text input field does not resize.
Text input field should resize.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform