Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UI] Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Text input field does not resize in the inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > UI > Text.
3. Add multiline text in the input field.
Text input field does not resize.
Text input field should resize.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send