Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a8
[UI/UX] Introduce New and Clone buttons to the Lighting Settings Asset field
Jira twin of: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1357938/
h1. Steps to reproduce
# Open any existing project, or create a new one (any Unity version past 2020.1)
# Navigate to the Lighting window (Window > Rendering > Lighting)
# Click on the New Lighting Settings button at the top to create a new LSA
# Start changing the settings
# Click on the New Lighting Settings button again
# Notice that the modified settings are now lost
* Clicking on the New Lighting Settings button should save all modifications to a new LSA
* Alternatively, add new buttons two new buttons to the UI: New and Clone (see the attached mock-ups for reference)
h1. UI mock-ups
This solution was proposed by David Llewelyn. It is consistent with SRP volume workflows.
h2. Current implementation
h2. Proposed implementation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"