Search Issue Tracker
[ UI ] Scroll Rect is interfering with Grid Layout Group
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. There is a Canvas with a Panel in the scene
4. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
5. Notice that Images stack on top of each other even though the Panel has a Grid Layout Group
6. Remove Scroll Rect from the Canvas.
7. Remove all of the children objects from the Panel
8. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
9. Notice that without the Scroll Rect Images are laid out in a grid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform