Search Issue Tracker
[ UI ] Scroll Rect is interfering with Grid Layout Group
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. There is a Canvas with a Panel in the scene
4. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
5. Notice that Images stack on top of each other even though the Panel has a Grid Layout Group
6. Remove Scroll Rect from the Canvas.
7. Remove all of the children objects from the Panel
8. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
9. Notice that without the Scroll Rect Images are laid out in a grid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
This is a duplicate of issue #721345