Search Issue Tracker
[ UI ] Scroll Rect is interfering with Grid Layout Group
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. There is a Canvas with a Panel in the scene
4. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
5. Notice that Images stack on top of each other even though the Panel has a Grid Layout Group
6. Remove Scroll Rect from the Canvas.
7. Remove all of the children objects from the Panel
8. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
9. Notice that without the Scroll Rect Images are laid out in a grid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete