Search Issue Tracker
[ UI ] Scroll Rect is interfering with Grid Layout Group
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. There is a Canvas with a Panel in the scene
4. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
5. Notice that Images stack on top of each other even though the Panel has a Grid Layout Group
6. Remove Scroll Rect from the Canvas.
7. Remove all of the children objects from the Panel
8. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
9. Notice that without the Scroll Rect Images are laid out in a grid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small