Search Issue Tracker
[ UI ] Scroll Rect is interfering with Grid Layout Group
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. There is a Canvas with a Panel in the scene
4. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
5. Notice that Images stack on top of each other even though the Panel has a Grid Layout Group
6. Remove Scroll Rect from the Canvas.
7. Remove all of the children objects from the Panel
8. Add a few Image prefabs as children of the Panel
9. Notice that without the Scroll Rect Images are laid out in a grid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated