Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
UI resizes itself on entering play mode
Elements of a UI Canvas will resize themselves when entering play mode. This seems to be related to having non-0 offsets/anchors, and only happens in Canvases set to scale with screen size or have a constant physical size (constant pixel sizes are unaffected).
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe all the UI moving
4. Leave play mode, observe that the new offsets/positions are kept
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3, observe things moving continually further away
Reproducible in versions 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a3, 2017.3.0a6.
Not reproducible in version 2017.2.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio