Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UI] Realtime Lightmap Visualization for Terrain is not working
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project below and open the scene
2) Generate the lighting with Realtime Gi
3) Open Lighting window and find `Object Maps`
4) Switch to `Realtime Indirect`
5) Observe that no data is displayed
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab