Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UI] Packages disapear from Packman UI after downgrade
Unity Transport disappears from PackMan UI after downgrading it after changes in dependent Unity Netcode package.
1. Download https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/netcode and open sampleproject.
2. Open Package manager.
3. Select Unity Netcode package.
4. Downgrade it to Version 0.1.0-preview.6.
5. [Optionally] Reimport all.
6. Downgrade Unity Transport version to any version below (e.g. "0.2.3-preview.0").
Actual result: Unity Transport is no more listed in Package Manager UI, but is present in manifest.json.
Expected result: All packages from manifest.json are listed in Package Manager UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field