Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UI] Packages disapear from Packman UI after downgrade
Unity Transport disappears from PackMan UI after downgrading it after changes in dependent Unity Netcode package.
1. Download https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/netcode and open sampleproject.
2. Open Package manager.
3. Select Unity Netcode package.
4. Downgrade it to Version 0.1.0-preview.6.
5. [Optionally] Reimport all.
6. Downgrade Unity Transport version to any version below (e.g. "0.2.3-preview.0").
Actual result: Unity Transport is no more listed in Package Manager UI, but is present in manifest.json.
Expected result: All packages from manifest.json are listed in Package Manager UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry