Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UI] Packages disapear from Packman UI after downgrade
Unity Transport disappears from PackMan UI after downgrading it after changes in dependent Unity Netcode package.
1. Download https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/netcode and open sampleproject.
2. Open Package manager.
3. Select Unity Netcode package.
4. Downgrade it to Version 0.1.0-preview.6.
5. [Optionally] Reimport all.
6. Downgrade Unity Transport version to any version below (e.g. "0.2.3-preview.0").
Actual result: Unity Transport is no more listed in Package Manager UI, but is present in manifest.json.
Expected result: All packages from manifest.json are listed in Package Manager UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."