Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UI] Packages disapear from Packman UI after downgrade
Unity Transport disappears from PackMan UI after downgrading it after changes in dependent Unity Netcode package.
1. Download https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/netcode and open sampleproject.
2. Open Package manager.
3. Select Unity Netcode package.
4. Downgrade it to Version 0.1.0-preview.6.
5. [Optionally] Reimport all.
6. Downgrade Unity Transport version to any version below (e.g. "0.2.3-preview.0").
Actual result: Unity Transport is no more listed in Package Manager UI, but is present in manifest.json.
Expected result: All packages from manifest.json are listed in Package Manager UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode