Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[OSX][NVIDIA][entreprise support] UI elements flicker when they are moved in relation to one another
1) Open attached project "FlickeringUITest"
2) Open scene "MainScene"
3) Make sure you can see both Scene window and Game window
4) Enter play mode
5) In game view click and scroll the horizontal row of images
--- You should see that images start to flicker, as if sprites are being replaced for a moment
--- Sometimes flickering is visible in the Scene window and sometimes in the Game window
--- See attached video
Alternative reproduction project is available in duplicate case 773684
Regression introduced between 5.3.2p1 and 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator