Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[UIR] Lots of small visual regressions within the VFX Graph UI.
Numerous small visual regressions in the way some blocks are drawn.
1. Open the attached VFX Graph (Tooltips.vfx)
2. Observe some of the blocks on top.
- Move the mouse over the 'from Map' blocks (i.e. Set color from Map) and observe the float fields disappearing.
- Look at the SetColor block: the x,y,z values are being cut off
- Observe sometimes Texture fields are not fully rendered. Selecting/moving the blocks seems to resolve this.
- Introduced in 20.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a3.433