Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[UIR] Lots of small visual regressions within the VFX Graph UI.
Numerous small visual regressions in the way some blocks are drawn.
1. Open the attached VFX Graph (Tooltips.vfx)
2. Observe some of the blocks on top.
- Move the mouse over the 'from Map' blocks (i.e. Set color from Map) and observe the float fields disappearing.
- Look at the SetColor block: the x,y,z values are being cut off
- Observe sometimes Texture fields are not fully rendered. Selecting/moving the blocks seems to resolve this.
- Introduced in 20.1
All about bugs
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake