Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[UIR] Lots of small visual regressions within the VFX Graph UI.
Numerous small visual regressions in the way some blocks are drawn.
1. Open the attached VFX Graph (Tooltips.vfx)
2. Observe some of the blocks on top.
- Move the mouse over the 'from Map' blocks (i.e. Set color from Map) and observe the float fields disappearing.
- Look at the SetColor block: the x,y,z values are being cut off
- Observe sometimes Texture fields are not fully rendered. Selecting/moving the blocks seems to resolve this.
- Introduced in 20.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()