Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[UIR] Lots of small visual regressions within the VFX Graph UI.
Numerous small visual regressions in the way some blocks are drawn.
1. Open the attached VFX Graph (Tooltips.vfx)
2. Observe some of the blocks on top.
- Move the mouse over the 'from Map' blocks (i.e. Set color from Map) and observe the float fields disappearing.
- Look at the SetColor block: the x,y,z values are being cut off
- Observe sometimes Texture fields are not fully rendered. Selecting/moving the blocks seems to resolve this.
- Introduced in 20.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled