Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[UI] "Load More..." button in the Package Managers "My Assets" window resets scroll position to the top
1. Open the Package Manager
2. "All packages" -> "My Assets"
3. Scroll to the bottom
4. "Load More..."
Expected Result: Scroll position stays the same and more assets are loaded
Actual Result: Scroll position jumps to the top
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a10
Could not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9 (No "Load More..." button), 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1 (No "My Assets..." tab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right