Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI] "Load More..." button in the Package Managers "My Assets" window resets scroll position to the top
1. Open the Package Manager
2. "All packages" -> "My Assets"
3. Scroll to the bottom
4. "Load More..."
Expected Result: Scroll position stays the same and more assets are loaded
Actual Result: Scroll position jumps to the top
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a10
Could not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9 (No "Load More..." button), 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1 (No "My Assets..." tab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh