Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[UI] "Load More..." button in the Package Managers "My Assets" window resets scroll position to the top
1. Open the Package Manager
2. "All packages" -> "My Assets"
3. Scroll to the bottom
4. "Load More..."
Expected Result: Scroll position stays the same and more assets are loaded
Actual Result: Scroll position jumps to the top
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a10
Could not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9 (No "Load More..." button), 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1 (No "My Assets..." tab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order