Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[UI] "Load More..." button in the Package Managers "My Assets" window resets scroll position to the top
1. Open the Package Manager
2. "All packages" -> "My Assets"
3. Scroll to the bottom
4. "Load More..."
Expected Result: Scroll position stays the same and more assets are loaded
Actual Result: Scroll position jumps to the top
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a10
Could not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9 (No "Load More..." button), 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1 (No "My Assets..." tab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place