Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[UI] "Load More..." button in the Package Managers "My Assets" window resets scroll position to the top
1. Open the Package Manager
2. "All packages" -> "My Assets"
3. Scroll to the bottom
4. "Load More..."
Expected Result: Scroll position stays the same and more assets are loaded
Actual Result: Scroll position jumps to the top
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a10
Could not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9 (No "Load More..." button), 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1 (No "My Assets..." tab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed as of trunk revision 2020.1.0a22. See https://jira.hq.unity3d.com/browse/PAX-1155 for more details.