Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unable to fetch the correct bake backend after upgrading the project with the old lighting data
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'scene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window go to 'Baked Lightmaps' tab;
3. Double-click on the lightmap preview thumbnail to open the lightmap preview window.
Lightmap preview is rendered in the preview window. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Lightmap preview is not rendered in the preview window. See attached actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2018.3.0b1.
Workaround is to rebake lighting.
- Reproducible in 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.3.0a11;
- Rebaking lighting fixes the issue;
- Not reproducible before 2018.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor