Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
UI leaks memory in ScrollRect.LateUpdate
Shared UI Mesh is increased for about 10MB every time the UI is activated/deactivated when using a big amount of panels inside the scrollview. Might happen in ScrollRect.LateUpdate() as it shows 6MB in profiler window every time it get's presented.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1