Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
UI leaks memory in ScrollRect.LateUpdate
Shared UI Mesh is increased for about 10MB every time the UI is activated/deactivated when using a big amount of panels inside the scrollview. Might happen in ScrollRect.LateUpdate() as it shows 6MB in profiler window every time it get's presented.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window