Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
UI Image Fill Origin is changed when selecting multiple Filled type images with different Fill Origin
1. Open attached project ("case_1254876.zip")
2. From Hierarchy unfold the 'Canvas' Game Object
3. Select all child Game Objects
Expected result: Fill Origin remains unchanged for selected Game Objects
Actual result: Fill Origin is changed to the same value for every child Game Object
Reproducible in: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio