Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
UI Image Fill Origin is changed when selecting multiple Filled type images with different Fill Origin
1. Open attached project ("case_1254876.zip")
2. From Hierarchy unfold the 'Canvas' Game Object
3. Select all child Game Objects
Expected result: Fill Origin remains unchanged for selected Game Objects
Actual result: Fill Origin is changed to the same value for every child Game Object
Reproducible in: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"