Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[UI] Freeze by having 2 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Components in a GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'main' scene
3. Click the GameObject 'AspectRatio'
4. In the Inspector tab, set both of the 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Aspect Ratios to 'Fit in Parent'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's