Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[UI] Freeze by having 2 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Components in a GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'main' scene
3. Click the GameObject 'AspectRatio'
4. In the Inspector tab, set both of the 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Aspect Ratios to 'Fit in Parent'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected