Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[UI] Freeze by having 2 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Components in a GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'main' scene
3. Click the GameObject 'AspectRatio'
4. In the Inspector tab, set both of the 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Aspect Ratios to 'Fit in Parent'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd