Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[UI] Freeze by having 2 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Components in a GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'main' scene
3. Click the GameObject 'AspectRatio'
4. In the Inspector tab, set both of the 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Aspect Ratios to 'Fit in Parent'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set