Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[UI] Freeze by having 2 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Components in a GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'main' scene
3. Click the GameObject 'AspectRatio'
4. In the Inspector tab, set both of the 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' Aspect Ratios to 'Fit in Parent'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Nested asset name will not update in Project View if renamed from a script