Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
UI elements flicker with Editor on a second monitor and Game window on the main retina display
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Place the Editor window on a second monitor.
3) Detach the Game tab from the Editor and place it on the main retina display.
4) Press 'Play'.
5) Click on the Scene view or Game view.
The UI button starts flickering and gets offset from the center of the Game window with each click and then returns.
Did not reproduce:
Machine used to reproduce the issue:
Main display: iMac 27" 5120x2880 (downscaled to 2560x1440)
Second display: 1920x1080
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly