Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
UI elements flicker with Editor on a second monitor and Game window on the main retina display
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Place the Editor window on a second monitor.
3) Detach the Game tab from the Editor and place it on the main retina display.
4) Press 'Play'.
5) Click on the Scene view or Game view.
The UI button starts flickering and gets offset from the center of the Game window with each click and then returns.
Did not reproduce:
Machine used to reproduce the issue:
Main display: iMac 27" 5120x2880 (downscaled to 2560x1440)
Second display: 1920x1080
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()