Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
UI elements flicker with Editor on a second monitor and Game window on the main retina display
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Place the Editor window on a second monitor.
3) Detach the Game tab from the Editor and place it on the main retina display.
4) Press 'Play'.
5) Click on the Scene view or Game view.
The UI button starts flickering and gets offset from the center of the Game window with each click and then returns.
Did not reproduce:
Machine used to reproduce the issue:
Main display: iMac 27" 5120x2880 (downscaled to 2560x1440)
Second display: 1920x1080
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy