Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
UI elements flicker with Editor on a second monitor and Game window on the main retina display
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Place the Editor window on a second monitor.
3) Detach the Game tab from the Editor and place it on the main retina display.
4) Press 'Play'.
5) Click on the Scene view or Game view.
The UI button starts flickering and gets offset from the center of the Game window with each click and then returns.
Did not reproduce:
Machine used to reproduce the issue:
Main display: iMac 27" 5120x2880 (downscaled to 2560x1440)
Second display: 1920x1080
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect